He has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister. 1 John 4:21

Resource » Family Services

Shanahan ran a version of the

• 829 posts
    July 17, 2017 12:08 AM PDT

BEIJING, China - Stacy Lewis recovered from a slow start with four birdies on the back nine Saturday to take a share of the lead with Swedens Caroline Hedwall heading into the final round of the LPGA Reignwood Classic. Cam Robinson Womens Jersey .The top-ranked Lewis started the day with a two-stroke lead over fellow American Brittany Lang, but fell back with three bogeys through the 11th hole. She then made three straight birdies from No. 13 before closing with a birdie on the 18th to regain a share of the lead with a 72.I made some bad swings early, Lewis said. Probably the swing I made on 13, on the par 3, I dont know what it was, but things just kind of seemed to click after that. You know, just kind of found some confidence in my golf swing from there, and then making the putts too, which was nice.Hedwall made five birdies on the back nine to shoot a 5-under 68. She will be aiming for her first career LPGA title on Sunday, while Lewis will be trying to win her fourth this year.I put myself in the position a few times but just havent won yet, the Swede said. When I go out there tomorrow Im trying to just be patient and be relaxed about it though, because you cant force anything when youre playing golf.Hedwall and Lewis were at 13-under 206 at Pine Valley Golf Club.Lewis said another title would also help put distance over her closest rivals in the race for LPGA player of the year.A win this week would help that a lot, she said. I dont think Im comfortable until the last tournament and nobody else can beat me. Its one of those things I dont think you get too comfortable with. The players behind me are great players and can win two tournaments in a row pretty easily.Second-ranked Inbee Park of South Korea stayed in contention Sunday with a 68. Shes tied for fifth with Germanys Caroline Masson (71) at 10-under 209.I had really nothing to lose really today, Park said. I was in the middle about 12th or 15th place. I had to make some kind of move today to have a chance tomorrow.Lang shot a 72 to sit in third with South Koreas Mirim Lee (70) at 11 under. Dawuane Smoot Youth Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Dawuane Smoot Jersey .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug.CLEVELAND -- New Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine has his play caller. Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. Pettine, hired Jan. 23 to replace Rob Chudzinski, is in his first job as an NFL head coach. His experience is as a defensive assistant, so he will rely heavily on Shanahan, whos been a co-ordinator for the last six seasons and has 10 years as an NFL assistant. An experienced co-ordinator is crucial as Cleveland tries to turn around its fortunes. The Browns, who had four offensive players in the Pro Bowl, are expected to select a quarterback early in Mays draft and Shanahan will have a hand in his development. Shanahan, 34, got his first job as a co-ordinator in 2008 when he was hired by Houston at 28 years old. After two seasons there, he joined his father, Mike, head coach of the Washington Redskins. Both Shanahans spent four seasons with Washington before being fired Dec. 30 after a 3-13 season. They also clashed with quarterback Robert Griffin III. But Kyle Shanahan brings a strong resume to the Browns. His offences have ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in yardage four of his six seasons as a co-ordinator, includinng the last two in Washington. Dede Westbrook Youth Jersey. Shanahan ran a version of the West Coast Offense, incorporating the pistol formation and read option, and the Redskins in 2012 became the first team in NFL history to pass for 3,400 yards and rush for 2,700. They led the league in yards per play (6.17), won the rushing title and Griffin set league rookie records for passer rating (102.4), interception percentage (1.27) and rushing yards by a quarterback (815). The record slipped in 2013, but the Redskins ranked ninth in total yards per game (369.7) and fifth in rushing (135.3). Receiver Pierre Garcon set a franchise record and led the NFL with 113 receptions. The Browns interviewed Raiders quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo on Thursday. Shanahan replaces veteran co-ordinator and three-time head coach Norv Turner. The Browns allowed him to explore other jobs after Chudzinski was fired, and Turner was hired as co-ordinator by new Vikings coach Mike Zimmer. The Cleveland offence ranked 27th in scoring (19.3 points per game), 18th in total yardage (338.9), 11th passing (252.5) and tied for 27th rushing (86.4). Last week, Pettine hired Jim ONeil as defensive co-ordinator and retained special teams co-ordinator Chris Tabor. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '